Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What Should I Compare To?

The front tyre of my car punctured. I took it to the nearest mechanic. He fixed the tyre and again filled it with air. On my way back, I realized that my relation with my God is just as the relation of the car tyre with the road surface.

Whenever the tyre punctures, it flattens, and its contact surface area with the earth increases. When it is again filled with air, the contact area again reduces, but the connection between tyre surface and the surface of earth never discontinues. As it is mentioned in Quran,

(Ch:10, V:12) When trouble toucheth a man, He crieth unto Us (in all postures)- lying down on his side, or sitting, or standing. But when We have solved his trouble, he passeth on his way as if he had never cried to Us for a trouble that touched him! thus do the deeds of transgressors seem fair in their eyes!

Whenever I am in pain and trouble its just like the tyre is deflate. The more I am in pain, the more I increase my contact with God, just like the punctured tyre.

No comments: