Monday, June 23, 2008

Child's Play

“The life of this world is nothing but a mere child’s play (“Khel Tamasha”)”.

My father died----khel tamasha
I lost my job------khel tamasha
My child died------khel tamasha
My wife died-------khel tamasha
My children are crying with hunger-----khel tamasha
I am looted--------khel tamasha
My business trembled------khel tamasha
I lost my respect------------khel tamasha
I lost my lands--------------khel tamasha
If I am trapped in anyone of the described problems and someone mocks at my by saying that it is a “khel tamasha”; I will surely not like his behavior.

Isn’t God a bit cruel to label all these troubles as “khel tamasha”?….because being human beings, these things are the worst situations for us.
So, is God cruel?
He Himself says that He is the most Merciful.
So is He a liar?

If the answer to both the above questions is “No”, then the only questions remain are, “do we really understand and implement what is meant by this verse of Quran?” and “do we really believe whatever is written in Quran, or are we in doubts?”

No comments: