Wednesday, April 9, 2008

An Annoying Journey

I was traveling in a bus. For the sake of some construction work, the road was broken and its condition was extremely bad (full of bumps and jumps). The jerks were really annoying me, so I called upon the conductor of the bus and asked him, why the driver is not using the alternate path; as it is very smooth, clean and clear? Why he is keeping us passengers, in pain and frustration of slow speed? I mean, it was really irritating. The conductor gave a reply and I was stunned…..

He said, “The bus has to follow the same route as was decided and planned by the company. Neither the driver, nor anyone else has the right to change the path just for the sake of smooth and fast traveling”.

I, being a preacher and follower of “Modernization” in religion and other aspects of life, couldn’t swallow the words of conductor; so most respectfully I share them with all of you learned people and leave it upon you to decide whether to continue with the same “old route” (with the struggle of making it better, and removing bumps and jumps from its way) or to replace it with a newer one, just to avoid the hardships (of improving the previous one)???

No comments: