Saturday, March 1, 2008

Best of the Best

After going through local media news, I decided to boil the tap water before drinking it. After some days, I realized that I have to adopt some new method, so I installed a water filter. For further satisfaction, I used to boil the water first before passing it through the filter. Being unsatisfied again, I started using Mineral Water. Then there was the issue of “Purity”.
Atlast my doubts for un-hygienic water are cleared by using Pure Mineral Water of a famous brand. This is the level of my self-concerned and consciousness. In order to clear my doubts, I always take the pain and go for best of the best.

I use to ask myself, “Why I say prayers?” My inner-self replies, “In order to please Allah”.
I again ask myself, “Am I sure, that I am pleasing Allah with my prayers?” “I mean, what if Allah is not pleasing with my prayers?” “Am I doing something to clear my doubts?” “Am I taking any pain to be sure of pleasing Allah?” “I mean, what if Allah is not pleasing with my prayers?” I am worried and unsatisfied because I am not taking any precautionary measures to please Allah. “What else should I do, if I don’t even worry about it?”

No comments: