Saturday, December 29, 2007

Immediate Boss...not a loss

In my childhood, I used to fear my father before making any mischief. When I grew up the same fear appeared in the form of my teacher. Now days, this fear is the possession of my manager.
The important thing to note here is that; I feared from my father rather than my grandfather then I feared from my teacher rather than the principal of the school and now, I fear from my manager rather than the managing director of my company.

Although the MD of my company, the principal of the school and my grandfather have more authorities, yet I always felt fear from my “immediate bosses”. The reason behind is that we always take the pressure of our immediate boss, to whom we are answerable. The fear of “ultimate boss” remains somewhere in the back store of our mind; it is there, but not effecting our actions.

What we need to do being a Muslim is to realize that Allah is not only our Ultimate Boss; but is also our Immediate Boss and so we have to fear Him all the time.

No comments: