Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Criticizing Myself

In 27 years of my life, i hardly found anyone admitting his/her mistake. I hope the same experience you might have in your life. This behavior is not only creating continuous disturbances in the society but also killing the islamic culture and sensitivity.
From now on...i am starting a new kind of practice;"Criticizing Myself"..Whenever i will find some time (daily, weekly or monthly), i will write and share my wrong doings ( evil deeds) with my friends and readers. For this, i will have to be very true and honest with myself. For example; i may write that , a beggar approached me today at the signal and i refused him. Or i used bad language with my subordinate due to his mistake...etc.
This practice will not only restrict me to criticize others but will also help me in discouraging this bad habit of mine.
Ofcourse this matter is very personal and totally my own choice. I will like to welcome all of you to join me in this practice and share any new Lively Ideas for the understanding and implementation of our religion.
UNDERSTANDING IS IMPLEMENTING. (without implementation, there is no understanding)
This is just to realize and admit my mistake. I will pray to Allah for the foregiveness of my mistakes with the guidance and strenght for not repeating them again. Ofcourse only Allah can guide me towards right. hope to have a positive response from your end and looking forward for your suggestions.

No comments: